Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine Door Decor







A couple years ago I made wall art out of  faux tin back splash panels I purchased at a home improvement store. 















Basically, I made frames out of scrap wood and glued the panels to the frames.


You can see them on the wall in one of my previous posts and in the picture below. 














I ended up not liking them that much and only had them hanging on the wall for a little while. So, ever since, I've tried to come up with something to do with the tin panel art. 

After some thought, I bought paper mache letters from the local craft store, painted them to my liking and glued them to the back splash panel. I braided 3 different ribbons together to make a hanger and used a staple gun to attach it to the back of the frame. Now I have this cute/vibrant door decor!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete