Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Initial Decor

This project was pretty simple. The wooden letters pictured were used as decorations for my wedding. Recently, I hung them on the wall in my master bedroom but they looked too plain. So, I took two old picture frames, removed the glass and added bright-colored paper in the opening. Then I planned to glue the letters to the paper. However, I ran into a little issue.

If you look back at the before and after pictures, you will notice the letters are different.  I ended up having to use new letters because the ones I originally had were a little too large for the frame opening.  In the end it worked out nicely. I really like how the framed initials turned out and I found another use for the original letters! So, now I'm off to write the blog post that shows what I did with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment